Who has got the cure for the sit-at-home blues? Ask Dr Grabthar. Now with bigger, easier to read font!

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Blah post

I love it when I'm able to coordinate how I look and how I feel.

Today I am sitting at my desk wearing old sneakers, my (favourite) gray hooded sweatshirt and baggy jeans. Hence: cruddy lookin'. I feel exactly the same.

My eyes are burning, my throat is sore and the glands in my neck have swollen to the size of [insert humorous analogy, possibly testicle related].

So this is the perfect time for me to be busy at work. Ugh. I'm going to the flicks tonight (which will be good) but tomorrow, I don't know. This could be the end.

Nah, it'll just be a sick day. Which is kind of stink, I like to be healthy when I take a sickie (boom boom).

As a quick end note, we're going to see Transformers. Apparently there is a trailer playing before the film for something codenamed "Cloverfield" and apparently it's awesome. Though why it took this long (a whole week) to circulate the internet I have no idea. A week is like a a decade in internet-years. Go here for more info, or less info, it IS a teaser afterall. Oh and an "official" website.

3 comments:

richard said...

Cloverfield looks wicked, hey? Apparantly it's all done in handycams, like Blair Witch Project (I love Blair Witch Project).

There's discussion on this here podcast - they talk about Transformers though, you may want to watch for spoilers. Righto

Anonymous said...

You loved Transformers, right. I thought it was awesome fun. I had consumed copious vino prior though, whereas you're sick!

Anonymous said...

This could be a contemporary version of The Beast of Averoigne by Clark Ashton Smith. HP Lovecraft spin-off / rip-off. An Alien riding a comet that crashes on earth / earthquake / explosion in the beginning, the spinning roaring sounds / flying black creature with super-powers and red eyes?….perhaps? End of the world Ma! Perhaps?
http://www.shoggoth.net/article.php3?story_id=970§ion=Octobernomicon