If there's something I love it's a MEME!
And I just came across a great one from Thoughts from Kansas:
- Take out your iPod (or Zune, I guess...really, who buys a Zune?)
- Press shuffle songs.
- Answer the following: a) How many songs before you come to one that would absolutely disqualify you from being President? b) What is that song?
- It's Enough - Sleater Kinney - (Dig Me Out)
I think that while some of their stuff is political I'd be safe with this one
- Float On - Modest Mouse - (Good News for People Who Love Bad News)
Seems fairly innocent, in fact it seems quite optimistic, this could be my campaign song!
- Been a Son - Nirvana - (Incesticide)
A certainty to increase the female vote. Ok, I suppose it could hurt me in the conservative areas
- Do the Bus a Bus - Busta Rhymes - (Turn it Up! Best of...)
"Presidential candidate listens to the hippity hop music!" Then again Obama has Jay-Z on his iPod. On the other hand this song does have a line about "hot bitches"
It took me until What Makes a Good Girl Go Bad? by the Flametrick Subs before I got to something that could cause me to lose the presidential race.