Who has got the cure for the sit-at-home blues? Ask Dr Grabthar. Now with bigger, easier to read font!

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

User Created Content

Kia ora everyone

As Dom pointed out, I’ve just started a new job and as such my blogging will be few and far between until I can figure out whether they mind or not. Compounding this issue is the rather annoying fact that my computer is broken. Again. After I just paid money to have it fixed for the same problem!

How annoying was it? I damn near took an axe to the stupid grey box.

Anyway I thought I’d try a little community experiment.

If you read my blog you must have a basic idea of how I write and what I write about. So if you send me a blog post (that isn’t spam) written in my style (whatever the hell that is) I’ll put it up with a little blurb about who you are etc links to your blog/website etc.

So rant about sport, wax lyrical about world events, call people f*ckt*rds, or just take the piss. I want content.

Send your post and any pics to grabtharsblog[at]gmail[dot]com (you know what to do with the square brackets).

No comments: