Who has got the cure for the sit-at-home blues? Ask Dr Grabthar. Now with bigger, easier to read font!

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Not dead, not yet

...just got a lot of things on my plate at the moment.

If you look closely you'll be able to just make out that my screenwriting progress bars are moving (and in a positive direction).

I'm still angry at news stories and even more so at the media itself, I just haven't had time to write about it.

I'm still screen printing T-shirts this time to sell at Craft 2.0 (Therein is a long saga about stolen ideas blah blah so I won't go into it).

Tiki Party went well though. Good time had by all. Same with the Carnival(e). Still haven't found a good snap of the young lady on the roof.

And all my sports related items are now spoken into a recording device and posted on the net through my podcast.

So that's all. Back to the paying work. (which is also heavy at the mo)

1 comment:

backin15 said...

Dude, good to hear all is well. Only wish I could imbibe at the tiki-event but it's a bitch to get a taxi back home.