Who has got the cure for the sit-at-home blues? Ask Dr Grabthar. Now with bigger, easier to read font!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

[General] This is My iLife

Wow, I found a new meme!

Though Jemsweb (Jem’s Web?) caught it from Hers(trionics) and Wanda. I now pass it on to you.

Set iPods to shuffle (which I have done in the past) but then use the song titles to answers the following questions:

How does the world see you?

You Gotta Know (Supergroove)

You really, really do…


Will I have a happy life?

Bad Boy for Life (P Diddy and the Family)

I think this is a “yes”


What do my friends really think of me?

Del Fuego

I’m on fire


Do people secretly lust after me?

Streets of New York (Alicia Keys)

They love me out on the East Coast


How can I make myself happy?

P.Y.T. [Pretty Young Thing] (Michael Jackson)

Um…no comment


What should I do with my life?

My My Metrocard (Le Tigre)

Shopping or lesbianism?


Will I ever have children?

The Knightrider theme

Must be a “no” because KITT wasn’t a family sedan.



What is some good advice for me?

Kids with Guns (Gorillaz)

Hmmmm, I see.


How will I be remembered?

Let Me Blow Your Mind (Eve, feat. Gwen Stefani)

Awesome!


What is my signature dancing song?

I Owe (Mase)

Sure why not, its got a decent beat


What do I think my current theme song is?

Baby be mine (Michael Jackson)

What the hell is going on here!


What does everyone else think my current theme song is?

Roadrunner (The 5.6.7.8’s)

Well that’s a relief


(ps. this is one of my favourite album covers [left], the artist is Rockin' Jellybean, these links might not be safe for work)


What song will play at my funeral?

The Power of Equality (The Red Hot Chili Peppers)

Hey bada bada Hey bada Hey bada bada Hey bada Hey bada bada bada SWING!


What type of women do you like?

Let the Funk be Free (Supergroove)

Funk-tastic


What is my day going to be like?

Wet!Wet!Wet! (Princess Superstar)

WooHoo!!!!!!!

Ps. Jed has shuffled himself as well.

No comments: