Who has got the cure for the sit-at-home blues? Ask Dr Grabthar. Now with bigger, easier to read font!

Monday, September 19, 2005

[General] Holidays move too quickly

I’m back!

First let me say thanks to José for filling in with that crazy series of photos.

Just a week went by and yet there is so much to talk about. I have the following to get through:

  • A recap of my holiday from Saturday the 10th of September through to Sunday the 18th. Including the election and all the craziness that went with it.
  • A review of the last Fly My Pretties concert in Wellington
  • A review of Madden 2006
  • A review of Kayne West’s latest album, Late Registration
  • A round up of the NZ Rugby NPC (more off the field than on it)
  • And my thoughts on the first few weeks of the NFL

So, all in good time. I hope to have the whole lot up plus a bit more by the end of the week. Considering that I’m overloaded at work this cold be interesting.

No comments: