Who has got the cure for the sit-at-home blues? Ask Dr Grabthar. Now with bigger, easier to read font!

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Ch-ch-ch-changes

Things are gonna change around here! At least over the course of the next month.

I'm teaching myself html code so I can spruce up this site from its current Blogger template look (which SO 2005).

First things first, I have changed the little progress bars on the side. The ones I was working have stalled but still exist. When I get bacck to working on them the bars will go back up.

Secondly, Jess has got herself a blog. Go check it out. That way you can say you read her blog before she was famous. (If you arriveed here from her site, welcome the posts about the film are here, here, here and here).

So look out for big things here at the Hammer. Big things.

[Update] Oops, here is the link to Jess' blog which will help if you want to visit it.

No comments: