- This tree apparently resembles Jesus (I don’t see it)
- Life imitates art (or at least the movie Supertroopers)
- “Gimme a liter o’ cola” (ho ho, see quotes from Supertroopers)
- These guys!
- Wayne Mapp is coming to fix my PC
- Radio Fitchie
- Revelation: I also secretly write one of the blogs I link to on my sidebar!
- It’s not the one I just linked to
- Wind is NOT part of
’s charm Wellington
- I used to write the quiz at
’s tavern, Shadows, until this year Auckland University
- The guys who write the Live Wire quizzes are idiots who don’t check if their answers are correct
- I have 291 MP3’s stored on my work computer
- Those Mp3’s include: Martinibomb & The Coconut Monkeyrocket’s song
- Someone found this site by searching for “Where did dinosaurs sleep?”
- Another person searched for “Richie Cunningham slippers”
- Every week someone is looking for “throat punch”
- If you find a slightly dubious story make sure it’s true here
- If you see a slightly dubious photo check if its true at the above link first then go here
- I don’t have SKY but everyone thinks I do for some reason
- I could only come up with 19 random items
Hard News: Friday Music: The Return of Disasteradio - I confess, it had escaped me that there had not been a Disasteradio album for seven years. It's not as if Luke Rowell had been idle: he's made a bunch of...
16 hours ago