To paraphrase Kid Rock’s Pimp of the Nation: “There’s two types of internet users, pimps and ‘Johns’; there’s just one type of blog…and that’s a ho!”
What does that mean?
I don’t know, but it kind of works with me pimpin’ out my friends.
- Mike has been bust keeping his blog updated which is brilliant for me but bad for my productivity. His latest posts are on the rugby and Serenity.
- Tom is still doing his own pimping of various places around
with his “Shops We Love” ™ and “Mystery Bars” ™. Wellington
- The Order of the Stick is in another predicament.
is back practicing the finest Monkey Kung-fu (and if any readers can explain the THIRTEEN reference, that would be much appreciated) Rogers
- Bassett and the Jets Blog fall farther into incredulity as the Jets slump to 2-8 and have officially injured ALL of their starting QBs (only fourth and fifth stringers Vinnie Testeverde and Kliff Kingsbury remain healthy)
- Russell Brown had me going for a while with his post on the rugby.
- Che Tibby went to Toast Martinborough
- The Numbers Guy for the Wall St Journal, is fast becoming one of my favourite columnists
- Batman is taking shit from Superboy and The Incredible Hulk helped save a kitty that had been hit by a car
- Sox had fallen in the rankings but is still the best in my book at Kitten War (though newcomer Pup is also very cute)
- But easily my “freshest ho” is Jose Barbosa. Jose is a contributor here at the Hammer and also at Varsity.co.nz (his latest post about Mountain Boarding is here). Jose has, for the last few months, been collected screenshots from Campbell: Live and putting them up for the world to see. Right wing blogger who no one seems to like very much, David Farrar found it (with out linking back here I might add). And now Russell Brown (yes the same one as above) has noted Jose in weekly column for the Listener.
I’m all pimped out for the moment. But watch out for Mr Barbosa, he’s a man going places.