Who has got the cure for the sit-at-home blues? Ask Dr Grabthar. Now with bigger, easier to read font!

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

[General] What was I thinking?

In what can only be described as a HUGE lack of journalistic understanding on my part, I have completely neglected the most important news story of the past two days. (Note: this does NOT include Rod Donald). I have talked about this issue at length with friends and sent various humorous emails and yet STILL didn’t blog about it. So to my faithful; readers I apologise.

Cheerleaders Arrested After Sex in Nightclub Bathroom!

The two Carolina Panthers cheerleaders (called the Top Cats), Angela Ellen Keathley (left, brunette) and Renee Thomas (right, blonde), were caught having sex WITH EACH OTHER in a bathroom stall at a nightclub. After other patrons complained that the pair was “taking too long” the girls started a brawl and were subsequently arrested.

I bet a lot of you are thinking: “I think I saw this film late at night on Sky 1”.

Needless to say there will be a run on the Top Cats calendars and other assorted merchandise.

The official Panthers website was down the other day, most likely so people couldn’t start photoshopping up “exclusive pictures”. And the girls’ names have already been removed from the roster.

There are some nice sentiments on this podcast (this is my first podcast link) from ESPN radio’s Colin Cowherd (it’s about 2.45mins into the mp3).

I’m compassionate for these young gals. I’ve said it before, I think as a society we have to understand that two gorgeous women together can NOT help themselves. I know it sounds inappropriate. But at some point, [if] you get two beautiful women together they just start making out. It happens every time. You think your wife right now is playing bridge at home, they are making out. In bikinis. I don’t care if it’s 11 in the morning that’s what they’re doing right now.


The pair has now been dropped from the squad. The movie deal is pending…

1 comment:

Hadyn said...

I would to say that I scooped the main stream NZ press on this story by the way.